Living in a snowglobe....

Well, the weather here is absolutely beautiful! It is push button weather. I do feel like I am living in a snowglobe and everyday I open my door to the same thing same faces, same smiles and would like to bust out.

Let's see, maybe I should hold a contest for who could guess what woke me up at 1:00am last night.....well, it is unfair, because some of you I have spoken with and told you. Okay, it wasn't a child, it wasn't my husband (which we all know would have been a death wish!), and thankfully not an earthquake. It was a pack of wild coyotes!! Yes, you got that right, coyotes!! Howling so loud they woke me out of a deep dead sleep. Crazy! Then Cece must have heard them, because she started wildly barking too!

I know, I know, I have to post pictures. I will ASAP.

Also, there have been some anonymous posts without initials.....if you are going to post, at least stop using psuedonyms, buck up and type your name. Maybe I should not acknowledge any of those questions????

That's all, time difference is killing me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought you were going to say the fountain woke you up, never did I think you would be woken by coyotes !! Scary !!
Went to a town jewelery party tonight, missed you ! I think I put my name in this time, ok missy. Some of us aren't up with this computer stuff like you nerds. Speaking of, tell Joe I said hi !
bye, J
Anonymous said…
Hey Sharon! Glad to hear (or read, I guess :)) that everyone is somewhat settling in! I have a little girl in my class this year that completely reminds me of Leah, so she is, of course, my favorite :) When you get a chance, send me your email address so I can forward you some pictures I had taken of your kids over the summer (like the one of Evan sleeping in the swing!) Hope all is well - Give hugs for me!
Megan
Anonymous said…
ok..now I know you are missing NJ, after reading Megan's comment !
from anonymous
Anonymous said…
Yes, the time difference stinks !! We want an update !!
J

Popular Posts